Friday, June 3, 2011

Characters Meme

I found this at Sweet Tea and Sunshine. It originated at A Design So Vast And was such fun, I HAD to do it!

1. Rockstar Name (first pet, current car): Inky Pick-up

2. Gangsta Name (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Chocolate Almond  Sneakers

3. Native American Name (fave color, fave animal): Purple Bunny

4. Superhero Name (2nd fave color, fave drink): Blue Coke

5. Nascar Name (first names of your grandfathers): Garth Lowell

6. Stripper Name (name of your fave scent/perfume, fave candy): Lavender Rolo

7. TV Weather Anchor Name (5th grade teacher’s last name, major city that starts with same letter): Miller Milwaukee 

8. Spy Name (fave season/holiday, flower): Winter Larkspur

9. Cartoon Name (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Orange Jeans

10. Hippie Name (what you ate for breakfast, favorite tree): Donut Hole Weeping Willow

5 comments:

  1. My rockstar name would be Fireball Ford. You know, I kind of like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Lavendar Rolo, but I think Winter Larkspur is my favorite. Or maybe Donut Hole Weeping Willow... or maybe I just want to eat a donut hole...

    Thanks for playing along! Silly fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inky Pick-up and the Fireballs? It could be a band.

    How the heck did you even find that post burred in my archives?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're looking for meme's, these are ones I do regularly:

    Thursday Thirteen
    Fiction Friday 55
    PhotoHunt
    Sunday 160
    Teaser Tuesday


    This is one I started:

    Association


    And this is one I started last week:

    The Serialists

    ReplyDelete

Hi :-) Thank you for your time and your interest.