In no particular order, they are:
1. There were less tornadoes in May than there were in April - thankfully.
2. Memorial Day is not a good day to go to a popular golf course. Especially if its been a while since you've played golf.
3. Steven posted a new video of July 28th, 2009 - James W Dalton Highway, Alaska Yea! He's one of the two really neat guys that are Global Bikers. And with people already complaining of the heat, and its only May, Alaska was an even more welcome oasis.
4. Memorial Day, and remembering not only my Daddy and Uncle, but all the men and women who gave everything for us.
5. "Spring" now lasts for about 36 hours, and can go from 21 degrees in the morning (at 5:00am) to 96 degrees in the afternoon (at 3:30pm), all in the same day.
6. After all the time I spent chasing storms and tornadoes, all I really had to do was just stop and stay at home. Because, now they come to me.
7. That guy I initially thought was a jerk, is a jerk.
8. I don't care how easy he makes it look, my Beef Wellington will never ever be like Gordon Ramsey's Beef Wellington. And I'm now okay with that.
9. Harley, Secret Agent 007.5 is a very cute Double Oh Agent.
10. Hamburgers really do taste better when cooked on the grill.
11. Spooky movies can still make me have nightmares.
12. The cake really is a lie.
13. Oh, and there was something in the news about some guy named bin Laden ;-D