Friday, May 23, 2014

Not Gone Out, Pencil and Pastel

I have not gone out to the mailbox for a while now.  I don't really feel depressed exactly.  I just don't want to go - out there.  And it's been really hard to focus on being interested in things to keep up with them.  So, I retreated into my Art.  It's my safe place and insulator.

This is a pencil sketch.  I think I like it.  I got captivated by the distinctions of the different directions of the lines.

And this one, I think I like.  I had never worked with pastels before.  This is my first try/experiment with them.


Thank you for visiting me.
I appreciate your company.

4 comments:

  1. Your art is beautiful...
    when you feel safe, and good...the mailbox will be there.
    xo

    (((purrs)))
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pastels too a lot. It is very happy. YOU really are talented. When you feel ready that mailbox will be there for you so go at your own pace. We're always here for you! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you lived by me...believe it or not I RARELY go out either and I MUST change that. You are so incredibly talented.......my heart goes out to you (((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon. I am hoping the day has been good to you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi :-) Thank you for your time and your interest.