Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ROW80 Check-In Number Two, October 12, 2011




I have managed to catch a cold that's settled into my chest with cough. My son had the flu and now I'm worried that's where this is headed. I have been feeling so yucky.

But, I have managed to get my Part Number 2 written and ready to post for the #REN3 blogfest. And I'm delighted I did not miss that deadline. Thanks to cough medicine that is makes me soooo sleepy, I have not made it to my 1000 words each day, but some days I go over, so I figure it balances out.

I hope everyone else is having a good week.


Thank you :-)

9 comments:

  1. Oh, take care of yourself.
    Lots of rest and liquids (but not beer!) lol
    Hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, getting anything done while your sick is a big deal. Feel better! www.jennifermeaton.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you aren't feeling well. Hard to concentrate with the yuckies. Lots of soup and sleep. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better. Don't worry about the ebb and flow. It all works out in the wash ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're feeling better soon, Kwee! We've been dealing with the crud here, too, and I know it can be so frustrating because there's so much that we want to get done and have to get done as moms.

    Take care of yourself, first! Because unless we do that, we can't take care of everyone else or live our dreams! ;-)

    Hang in there! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It definitely all evens out. Take care of yourself now and make up for lost time once you're feeling up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's your signal to focus on taking care of yourself. Get well!

    ReplyDelete

Hi :-) Thank you for your time and your interest.