Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Crawling Back

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been struggling a lot with depression. Despite all the confusion roaring around in my mind it was just blank on something to write or post, even on my Cats' site. Then when I would have fleeting ideas, physically I just could not conjure the will to make it happen. The more I stressed over being depressed and how "behind" I was getting on things bloggy, the worse it got.

I'm better. And bit by bit, I'm getting my Balance again. Falling down is just hard to do.

Thank you.


7 comments:

  1. I'm constantly amazed at the number of people I meet, either in person or via cyber space, who struggle with depression. Why is there still such a stigma, for such an epidemic? (Rhetorical)

    I'm glad you're "crawling" back. If you ever need a cyber-ear, I'm around. I consider my depression (unipolar) to be in remission, at least for the most part, but always I know another full-blown, med-taking episode lurks around some future corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back. Thanks for letting us know you're still around. Oh, and BTW, when I feel depressed, crappy or guilty about not wanting to blog, sometimes I just post a photo or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so glad to see you back.
    We saw your tweets last night.
    We missed you and are so glad you are feeling stronger.
    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear that and glad you are seeing light again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. been wondering about you. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope and Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bob Bear esq is a bi polar and struggles so with depression as well..I have struggles for many years but cancer treatments knocked me right back -people do not understand that you cannot predict even on a great day what you feel so maudlin..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your coming back. I go through funks that affect my creativity but I usually counter them with taking pictures, which doesn't take as much thought as writing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi :-) Thank you for your time and your interest.