1. As an avid reader, this blog thing is really beginning to compete for my read time. I am also discovering I am no where near as organized as I thought I was.
2. I'm really tired of Weiner's...tweet.
3. E3, the big annual gaming convention out in LA has been really neat. I wanted to see more about games like The Sims 3 though.
4. I confess, I love playing with The Sims, 2 and 3 :-P
5. I know, my son is almost 20. But I still get nervous when he drives my pick-up.
6. When you only work on Saturday mornings, from 8:00am to noon, how can you seriously lack the motivation to go?
7. I like to think I enjoy cooking. But, some days, I just cannot convince myself that I do.
8. I will never understand the neighbors that live on the next corner - ever.
9. Thirteen things really are a lot of things to think of, you know?
10. I am developing a real respect for the people so talented that they can make this look easy.
11. I am finding it a delicate balance for my blog site to not become an only cat, book, bird, nature, travel or biker site. I want it to be a place of connection. Where I am able to connect with other people participating in the experience of living life.
12. How do you keep one interest a part of your time rather than it dominating all of your time, or your blog?
13. I set up a blog for my cats, Kwee Cats...yes, yes I did... It still needs a little bit of work. I'm probably once again over thinking things.