Monday, June 20, 2011

The Seriously Random Questions Meme, Pt. 2 - A Day Late

I know... I'm a day late. I'm probably a dollar short too ;-)



The Seriously Random Questions Meme, Pt. 2

Cheers to all of us thieves!


21. Have you ever had a garage sale? Nope.

22. What color is your cell phone? Mostly black.

23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? Kahlua and cream.

24. Are you happy right now? Mostly yes

25. Who came over to your house last? Dennis. He and Joe are re-building a couple of motorbikes.

26. Do you drink beer? Sometimes.

27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? No, we told each other we were dropped off and then taken in out of pity.

28. What is your favorite key on your key chain? My house key.

29. What was the last movie you watched at home? Ummmm. Uuuuhhhhh. Uuummmmm.... :-o Ummmmmmm.

30. What is in your pocket? Lint.

31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife? Himself, when I hit him with my car. By that I mean I nearly ran over him. We were married not long at all after. Yup.

32. Where do you hurt? My hand and wrist joints are in arthritic agony :-(

33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear? Yes, a bear and a bunny :-)

34. What’s something fun you did today? Updated my kitties' Kwee Cats page.

35. What is your favorite aisle at Target? The one that has chocolate for sale.

36. When is your birthday? This month, June 28 - I'm a crabby person ;-)

37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? Yes, a red "Remove This Before Flight" tag that hangs on parked Air Force planes.

38. How many states in the US have you been to? 50

39. What kind of milk do you drink? 1% or skim - but I greatly prefer the chocolate.

40. What are you going to do after this? Get some Fritos and Diet Coke to snack on.



(⌒▽⌒) Oh, it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood ...

4 comments:

  1. Who has a cell phone and drinks milk? Not me. But I do have lint in my pocket and am counting the states I've visited now ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a cell phone (an iPhone, even) and drink milk. But I've never had to build a bear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the answers to the questions. I certainly have not visited all 50 states. That is quite an accomplishment. Take care and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun meme! Our mom says she likes the chocolate aisle at Target too!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi :-) Thank you for your time and your interest.