Thursday Things that Really Annoy Me
1. People with OCD that complain about people with OCD.
2. When I am driving and stopped at a corner waiting for a car to pass so I can turn, but they turn instead and NEVER signaled. I could have turned hours earlier if they had only let me know what they had planned long before getting to me.
3. When a person at the register in a store cannot decide if they want to purchase "this" also, or not - so they go back and forth trying to decide.
4. Something that got done, just to be finished with, that now has to be re-done because the time was not taken to do it right the first time.
5. When sitting in a booth at a restaurant, the parent in the booth in back of me allows their child to turn around and hang over the back of the booth - that also being over my shoulder.
6. When someone tries to make their problem my problem also.
7. A dog on a leash that is allowed to stand a foot or so away, and bark at me.
8. Dogs that come from another house to my house just to bark at me in my own yard.
9. Sales representatives that really don't know a thing about what they are selling.
10. Sales representatives that know waaaay too much about what they are selling.
11. People who say they are going to do something, then don't. I'm reasonable, I realize stuff happens. I'm talking about... they played video games instead, or "just forgot." :-/
12. Sales Representatives.
13. When someone is really, really, really hungry - wants food right now - but has nooooo idea what they want to eat when I ask them.
Got 13 things on your mind? Come list them here, Thursday 13